Sat, Nov 23|
1-day intensive workshop for Men
Learn to navigate the conflicting demand of the Masculine: unwavering confidence and open-hearted presence.
Time & Location
Nov 23, 2019, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The Hive, Anker Heegaards Gade 2, København, Denmark
About the event
Be an unwavering confident presence, and, at the same time, be sensitive, compassionate, and available.
Whether at your work, from a partner, family, or friends, most men have felt the demand of the above. And you wouldn’t be the first to feel either perplexed, confused, or frustrated about it.
In this intensive workshop, you’ll learn the skills and technology to build the capacity to hold the pole of unwavering confidence, and the pole of being sensitive, compassionate, and emotionally available.
Through exercises and practices, you will train your nervous system to be comfortable with the demand, so that you can stay present and conscious in high-intensity situations.
- First, we will explore what usually has us distracted from being fully present in any relationship: our triggers. Those small or big parts of our personality that has us feel inferior, superior, angry, sad, or irritated, in situations and relationships.
- Second, we will practice expanding our capacity to hold ourselves when we experience getting triggered.
- Third, we will practice strengthening the above poles.
During the day there will be ample time for Q&A with Anders.
You will leave the workshop feeling more self-assured, more connected to yourself, to other men, and to your current or future partners.
You will have expanded your capacity to think clearly and be present in demanding and intense situations.
About the event
- The workshop is approximately 7 hours long, including a 1-hour lunch break (lunch not included), and other smaller breaks.
- Water, tea, and snacks will be provided.
- The venue is centrally located, close to the main central station (Hovedbanegården), bus, and metro.
- Public parking is available on the street (parking fees apply)
- The workshop will be held in English (Anders speaks Danish as well)
- Space is limited to 14 people
You will receive an email with additional practical information prior to the workshop.
Appraisal for Anders
“Anders, thank you! With your assistance, I was able to identify, and move to the side, the invisible obstacles that were preventing me from feelings of confidence and emotional health. It was with your guidance that I rediscovered the confidence that was there all along. It was a pleasure to work with you. You heard me and you made a difference.”
Craig F., Pharmacist, Vermont, USA
“When we first started working together I wasn’t really sure what I wanted to do with myself or my life in general. I felt as if I lacked direction and purpose. I kept looking for something new or different in my life. Also, I was looking for a meaningful relationship. As we continued to work together, I found that exact relationship that I was looking for. I also learned that being satisfied with what is in my life is enough. I know that when the time is right for me to find something new, I will do that. I am very satisfied with where I am in my life and I appreciate all of your help.”
Joe T., Poker Player, Las Vegas, USA
Student / unemployed
If you are a student or currently unemployed, you can attend this workshop at a discounted price.DKK 499.00